Solution: in the diary window search field, you can for entries that match common attributes. The following examples may give you a picture of what that is capable of.
- Search for fragments in the comment field. For example 'evening run' would find all entries that contain this text fragment in their comment field.
- This enables you to use tagging. For example you could make yourself up a tag like 'x-withDog' 'x-fromWorkToHome', enter these tags into any activities comment and then search for those.
- You can also search for parts of the date. Enter '2011-' to find all entries of that year or '2011-03' to find all entries of that month. or -'03-' to find all entries of in March of every year. (for your interest, the full date format is yyy-mm-dd)
Solution: In the diary, select the weeks tab. You see a chart that displays values over time.
- Right click the chart to hide/show rows like duration, distance, speed, etc.
- Select a range within the chart to analyze values within the selected period of time
- Select one or more entries within the bottom table of activities to see where they are located in the chart.
Tip: To build classes of workouts that you can compare to each other, categorize your workouts by:
- creating separate diaries for each type of activity (like biking and running).
- using tags for equipment or workout-type.
More: TrailRunner Help > Diary