Solution: In the diary, select the weeks tab. You see a chart that displays values over time.
- Right click the chart to hide/show rows like duration, distance, speed, etc.
- Select a range within the chart to analyze values within the selected period of time
- Select one or more entries within the bottom table of activities to see where they are located in the chart.
Tip: To build classes of workouts that you can compare to each other, categorize your workouts by:
- creating separate diaries for each type of activity (like biking and running).
- using tags for equipment or workout-type.
More: TrailRunner Help > Diary