Your goals — this way please
Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Or would you like to know how far you must run to burn that 1000 calories? Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you're looking for.
TrailRunner mini is based on the openStreetMap project. Manage routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
- Create and modify routes using the easy route planner
- Create new routes with ways suitable for the planned activity
- Modify the planned route to match your target distance, profile or amount of burned calories
- Import GPX, KML, TCX or PWX files from your iPhone, GPS device, iCloud drive or a community portal.
- View mile markers along a routes course
- Automatically download elevation data
- Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile
- Name, rate, flag, comment and colorize collected routes
- Calculate the approximate calories burned for a given route and sport activity
- Send Routes created in TrailRunner mini to RaceBunny for the iPhone and track the course
- Synchronize routes with TrailRunner touch for the iPad
- Export routes as GPX files to share and follow
Maps within TrailRunner mini have the highest level of detail you could ever get. They display very small paths and trails collected by the openStreetMap community.
Tag maps the way you like, see and use them. Add landmarks, routing waypoints or geocache locations to your maps. Create personal maps depicting your activities.
See how TrailRunner mini works
Watch the video tutorial to find out if TrailRunner mini is the App you had been looking for.
Mac, iPhone and iPad
Use TrailRunner touch to plan hiking and outdoor routes on your iPad
Use TrailRunner mini to plan hiking and outdoor routes on your Mac
Use RaceBunny as a digital map for your planned routes and as a GPS recorder on your iPhone
Make it yours
Buy and download TrailRunner mini from the Mac AppStore.
Learn even more about TrailRunner mini by checking out the frequently asked questions (FAQ)