The Nike+GPS importer has the following features:
- Import all your stored workout sessions from your nikeplus.com account into your TrailRunner diary
- Import the recorded GPS track
- Import additional notes taken in the "How was your run" section of the app.
- Compare your sessions using the advanced tools in TrailRunner.
> Read more about how to use The Nike+GPS app with TrailRunner
iPhone with Nike+GPS
[Update] Nike+GPS is available in the app store.
Download and install Nike+GPS app from the AppStore.
Register a nikeplus.com account at nikeplus.com
Make a new recoding with the Nike+GPS app and synchronize your data with nikeplus.com
Set TrailRunner > Preferences > Synchronize > Apple + Nike to nikeplus.com
In the TrailRunner toolbar of the main application window, click on the Nike+Apple Icon.
In TrailRunner, login with your nikeplus.com account data.
TrailRunner will read your workout sessions from your nikeplus.com account
Import selected workouts.
TrailRunner will also import any additional notes taken within the iPhone app.
iPhone with Trails 4
Download and install Trails from the AppStore.
Set Trails as your helper application in TrailRunner > Preferences > Synchronize > iPhone.
Trails can send routes to TrailRunner, and Trails can receive routes from TrailRunner
To send routes to Trails:
- In the main document window, click the iPhone icon and in the left pane select the send-tab.
- Start Trails on the iPhone.
- Select a route in TrailRunner and click the send button.
- The selected route is being transferred to Trails and is added to the list of imported tracks.
Then select a route in TrailRunner and click the Send toolbar button in the main document toolbar.
Click the Export route button and LoadMyTracks will launch and transfer the course to your GPS device.
iPhone with RaceBunny
Set RaceBunny as your helper application in TrailRunner > Preferences > Synchronize > iPhone.
Follow the instructions as described here: Using RaceBunny with TrailRunner
iPhone with 321run
Download and install 321run from the AppStore.
Set 321run as your helper application in TrailRunner > Preferences > Synchronize > iPhone.
Read more here: Using 321run with TrailRunner.
iPhone with Motion-X GPS
Create a Route in TrailRunner and export the Route as a GPX-track.
Send the GPX file via Mail.app to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Mail message will be returned to you. Open this Mail Message on your iPhone and import the track into Motion-X.
Are you an iPhone App developer interested in the TrailRunner Wifi API?